Interpretation and Definition
The words where the initial letters are written with capital letters have the meaning defined in the following conditions. The following definitions must have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural form.
- You means an individual who accesses or uses the Service, or a company, or other legal entity on behalf of which individual accesses or uses the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as “Company”, “We”, “We” or “We” in this Agreement) refers to tarabusch.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of shares, interest, equity or other securities which has the right to elect the election of a director or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Services or part of our Services.
- Website refers to tarabusch, accessible from http://www.oregonlifestylehomemagazine.com/ The service refers to the Website. Country refers to: Indonesia
- Service Providers are individuals or legal entities that process data on behalf of the Company. This refers to third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide Services on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Social Media Services third parties refer to any website or any social networking website through which the User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information relating to individuals that are identified or identified.
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, which contain details of your search history on that website among its many uses. Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, whether generated by the use of the Service or from the Service’s own infrastructure (for example, page visit duration).